12.02.2007

What This Is and Is Not

IS:
Fiction.
Therefore, it is entirely based in real life. Any semblance to real people or places is probably unintentional, yet completely lacking in coincidence. If you think something is about you...you could be right. If it's definitely about you and you're uncomfortable with it, let me know and I will make it private.

Random.
Any typos and oddities are therefore mostly unintentional unless otherwise stated. Nothing will be planned ahead of time. Serial stories may be interrupted for poetry without rhyme or explanation. For that matter, unscheduled bits of serial fiction may intrude upon once one-shots and wordless art without warning.

Public.
Therefore, I fully understand that you are reading this. I am intentionally performing here...but that is not to say that I'm actively seeking any sort of critical review. While good-natured recommendations may be taken well, some pieces will include a simple request not to critically view the piece. When this is added at the end of the piece, please respect it.

NOT:
Scripted.
Fiction does not mean that I think things out ahead of time. Fiction in no way implies that the characters I will use and speak through are static, planned out, have destinies set in stone as they are created. They will come to me, and that's what this will be. Their outlet. My outlet.

A Journal.
Except for when it is. Shaen, Evan, Kaylee...who the hell knows who might need to write in their secret place. But it is not MY journal. It is not the life and livings of one Miss Tia Shelley. You can find a sparsely updated journal for that individual here.

Yours.
It is very likely that unless I know you in my day-to-day life already that you are reading this. I hope that will change, to some extent. And if it does change, than I will explain this more.


I hope that you have found what you were looking for.

No comments: